It’s animal time in Chelmsford, Massachusetts and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Chelmsford because this The Bay State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Chelmsford with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 359
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Chelmsford
- Waterparks in Chelmsford
- Zoos in Chelmsford
- Tours in Chelmsford
- Indoor Play in Chelmsford
- Museums in Chelmsford
- National Parks / Natural World in Chelmsford
- Things to do for Active Kids in Chelmsford
- Historical Attractions in Chelmsford
- Transport Attractions in Chelmsford
- RV/Campsite in Chelmsford
- Skiing in Chelmsford
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Chelmsford
- Caves and Mines in Chelmsford
- Arts and Crafts in Chelmsford