“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Chattanooga, Tennessee there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Volunteer State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Chattanooga, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Chattanooga!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Chattanooga with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 59
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Chattanooga
- Waterparks in Chattanooga
- Zoos in Chattanooga
- Tours in Chattanooga
- Indoor Play in Chattanooga
- Museums in Chattanooga
- National Parks / Natural World in Chattanooga
- Things to do for Active Kids in Chattanooga
- Historical Attractions in Chattanooga
- Transport Attractions in Chattanooga
- RV/Campsite in Chattanooga
- Skiing in Chattanooga
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Chattanooga
- Caves and Mines in Chattanooga
- Arts and Crafts in Chattanooga