Chattanooga is a BEAUTIFUL city, surrounded by incredible views! Kids will just LOVE it!
Ever been to a museum that is perched on a cliffs edge? Nope? Visit Hunter Museum of American Art and then you will have!
Love that imagery of those old riverboat cruises down the beautiful southern rivers? Yes? Kids - it’s Southern Belle Riverboat time with Chattanooga Riverboat Company. A great way to see the Tennessee River!
Or for something a big more unique, try the Chattanooga Ducks - an adventure on an authentic WWII amphibious landing craft! In Chattanooga? YEP!
From the water to well, water inland - the Tennessee Aquarium not only has amazing creatures to explore, but amazing views! (What did we tell you!)
And those views keep on coming with Ruby Falls - an impressive feat of nature where kids can get lost in the mist, splashing water and deep underground!
Oh yes, one more thing…did we tell you that you can do ghost tours? BOO! Chattanooga Ghost Tours will introduce you to the other residents of this amazingly family-friendly city. Good luck!
There are so many fun things to do in Chattanooga with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 59
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Chattanooga
- Waterparks in Chattanooga
- Zoos in Chattanooga
- Tours in Chattanooga
- Indoor Play in Chattanooga
- Museums in Chattanooga
- National Parks / Natural World in Chattanooga
- Things to do for Active Kids in Chattanooga
- Historical Attractions in Chattanooga
- Transport Attractions in Chattanooga
- RV/Campsite in Chattanooga
- Skiing in Chattanooga
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Chattanooga
- Caves and Mines in Chattanooga
- Arts and Crafts in Chattanooga