You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Chattanooga, Tennessee!)
Chattanooga is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Volunteer State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Chattanooga’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Chattanooga when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Chattanooga with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 57
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Chattanooga
- Waterparks in Chattanooga
- Zoos in Chattanooga
- Tours in Chattanooga
- Indoor Play in Chattanooga
- Museums in Chattanooga
- National Parks / Natural World in Chattanooga
- Things to do for Active Kids in Chattanooga
- Historical Attractions in Chattanooga
- Transport Attractions in Chattanooga
- RV/Campsite in Chattanooga
- Skiing in Chattanooga
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Chattanooga
- Caves and Mines in Chattanooga
- Arts and Crafts in Chattanooga