Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Chattanooga, Tennessee there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Volunteer State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Chattanooga is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Chattanooga inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Chattanooga with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 59
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Chattanooga
- Waterparks in Chattanooga
- Zoos in Chattanooga
- Tours in Chattanooga
- Indoor Play in Chattanooga
- Museums in Chattanooga
- National Parks / Natural World in Chattanooga
- Things to do for Active Kids in Chattanooga
- Historical Attractions in Chattanooga
- Transport Attractions in Chattanooga
- RV/Campsite in Chattanooga
- Skiing in Chattanooga
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Chattanooga
- Caves and Mines in Chattanooga
- Arts and Crafts in Chattanooga