Trains, planes and automobiles in The Palmetto State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Charleston, South Carolina!
Charleston has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Charleston!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Charleston with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 49
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Charleston
- Waterparks in Charleston
- Zoos in Charleston
- Tours in Charleston
- Indoor Play in Charleston
- Museums in Charleston
- National Parks / Natural World in Charleston
- Things to do for Active Kids in Charleston
- Historical Attractions in Charleston
- Transport Attractions in Charleston
- RV/Campsite in Charleston
- Skiing in Charleston
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Charleston
- Caves and Mines in Charleston
- Arts and Crafts in Charleston