“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Charleston, South Carolina there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Palmetto State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Charleston, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Charleston!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Charleston with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 49
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Charleston
- Waterparks in Charleston
- Zoos in Charleston
- Tours in Charleston
- Indoor Play in Charleston
- Museums in Charleston
- National Parks / Natural World in Charleston
- Things to do for Active Kids in Charleston
- Historical Attractions in Charleston
- Transport Attractions in Charleston
- RV/Campsite in Charleston
- Skiing in Charleston
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Charleston
- Caves and Mines in Charleston
- Arts and Crafts in Charleston