A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Charleston, South Carolina, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this The Palmetto State city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Charleston…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in Charleston with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 49
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Charleston
- Waterparks in Charleston
- Zoos in Charleston
- Tours in Charleston
- Indoor Play in Charleston
- Museums in Charleston
- National Parks / Natural World in Charleston
- Things to do for Active Kids in Charleston
- Historical Attractions in Charleston
- Transport Attractions in Charleston
- RV/Campsite in Charleston
- Skiing in Charleston
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Charleston
- Caves and Mines in Charleston
- Arts and Crafts in Charleston