Of course kids always have fun in the great outdoors, but sometimes kids want something more than scenic drives and lake adventures. That’s where Colorado comes in - they have it all!
Never considered Colorado for theme parks? Head to Lakeside Amusement Park to change that! Didn’t think Colorado was for the animal lovers? How about Cheyenne Mountain Zoo or Downtown Aquarium?
What about museums? Where do we start! History lives with Buffalo Bill Grave and Museum, kids can create and play at the Children’s Museum of Denver, and who doesn’t love a ghost town! Ghost Town Museum will sort you right out!
And of course, how can we not mention the great outdoors - but with a difference! Kids can surround themselves with fossils at the The Dinosaur National Monument, or visit the second most visited mountain in the world at Pikes Peak!
There is so much kids fun to be had in Colorado for the active kids, train lovers, nature lovers and of course the little ones (there is even Santa’s Workshop!) but let’s not forget that Colorado is one of the premiere skiing states in the USA.
Colorado? More like Colora-GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Centennial with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 89
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Centennial
- Waterparks in Centennial
- Zoos in Centennial
- Tours in Centennial
- Indoor Play in Centennial
- Museums in Centennial
- National Parks / Natural World in Centennial
- Things to do for Active Kids in Centennial
- Historical Attractions in Centennial
- Transport Attractions in Centennial
- RV/Campsite in Centennial
- Skiing in Centennial
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Centennial
- Caves and Mines in Centennial
- Arts and Crafts in Centennial