It’s animal time in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Cedar Rapids because this The Hawkeye State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Cedar Rapids with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 35
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cedar Rapids
- Waterparks in Cedar Rapids
- Zoos in Cedar Rapids
- Tours in Cedar Rapids
- Indoor Play in Cedar Rapids
- Museums in Cedar Rapids
- National Parks / Natural World in Cedar Rapids
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cedar Rapids
- Historical Attractions in Cedar Rapids
- Transport Attractions in Cedar Rapids
- RV/Campsite in Cedar Rapids
- Skiing in Cedar Rapids
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cedar Rapids
- Caves and Mines in Cedar Rapids
- Arts and Crafts in Cedar Rapids