Trains, planes and automobiles in The Hawkeye State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Cedar Rapids, Iowa!
Cedar Rapids has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Cedar Rapids!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Cedar Rapids with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 35
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cedar Rapids
- Waterparks in Cedar Rapids
- Zoos in Cedar Rapids
- Tours in Cedar Rapids
- Indoor Play in Cedar Rapids
- Museums in Cedar Rapids
- National Parks / Natural World in Cedar Rapids
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cedar Rapids
- Historical Attractions in Cedar Rapids
- Transport Attractions in Cedar Rapids
- RV/Campsite in Cedar Rapids
- Skiing in Cedar Rapids
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cedar Rapids
- Caves and Mines in Cedar Rapids
- Arts and Crafts in Cedar Rapids