Camping is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to The Hawkeye State, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
Cedar Rapids is a great city to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in Cedar Rapids for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are so many fun things to do in Cedar Rapids with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 35
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cedar Rapids
- Waterparks in Cedar Rapids
- Zoos in Cedar Rapids
- Tours in Cedar Rapids
- Indoor Play in Cedar Rapids
- Museums in Cedar Rapids
- National Parks / Natural World in Cedar Rapids
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cedar Rapids
- Historical Attractions in Cedar Rapids
- Transport Attractions in Cedar Rapids
- RV/Campsite in Cedar Rapids
- Skiing in Cedar Rapids
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cedar Rapids
- Caves and Mines in Cedar Rapids
- Arts and Crafts in Cedar Rapids