Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Cedar Rapids, Iowa there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Hawkeye State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Cedar Rapids is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Cedar Rapids inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Cedar Rapids with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 34
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cedar Rapids
- Waterparks in Cedar Rapids
- Zoos in Cedar Rapids
- Tours in Cedar Rapids
- Indoor Play in Cedar Rapids
- Museums in Cedar Rapids
- National Parks / Natural World in Cedar Rapids
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cedar Rapids
- Historical Attractions in Cedar Rapids
- Transport Attractions in Cedar Rapids
- RV/Campsite in Cedar Rapids
- Skiing in Cedar Rapids
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cedar Rapids
- Caves and Mines in Cedar Rapids
- Arts and Crafts in Cedar Rapids