If someone asked you what you think of when it comes to fun family days out in California, what comes to mind? Los Angeles and enjoying the magic of Disneyland or testing your handprints on the Avenue Of The Stars?
While these are great iconic options that your kids will love - what if we told you there was seemingly endless natural beauty to enjoy, like in the stunning Redwood Regional Park, and adventure filled Eureka moment at Six Rivers National Forest?
What if we told you there were grand snow capped mountains ready to be played on - where you can ski your heart out at Mammoth Mountain or snowboard like a champ at Northstar California in Truckee?
What about a place like Bodie Ghost Town where you can surround you and your family in the rich history of the Gold Rush Days - days that changed the course of Californian, and American, history?
California is not all about movies and glamour. There are majestic mountains, exciting deserts, lush forests, and fascinating history…and it’s ready to be enjoyed and explored!
There are so many fun things to do in Castro Valley with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 157
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Castro Valley
- Waterparks in Castro Valley
- Zoos in Castro Valley
- Tours in Castro Valley
- Indoor Play in Castro Valley
- Museums in Castro Valley
- National Parks / Natural World in Castro Valley
- Things to do for Active Kids in Castro Valley
- Historical Attractions in Castro Valley
- Transport Attractions in Castro Valley
- RV/Campsite in Castro Valley
- Skiing in Castro Valley
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Castro Valley
- Caves and Mines in Castro Valley
- Arts and Crafts in Castro Valley