Want to visit a magical place on the edge of the stunning Sierra Nevada Mountains? Then we best head to Carson City - the capitol of this breathtaking state!
First, the nature! Look around and take it in. What an amazing place! Kids can explore more of the nature with State Parks like the Washoe Lake State Park, with fun attractions and amazing views.
Choo Choo - ready to pull into the fun station with Nevada State Railroad Museum? Great for those train loving kids! Still not enough train? Then jump on board the V&T railroad for a fun ride on a train - very family friendly!
Kids can play AND learn (best of both worlds!) at the Carson City Children’s Museum with fun, interactive exhibits, and those smaller kids can enjoy a play-based learning environment at the Children’s Museum of Northern Nevada.
And for the very brave, Carson City has those unique attractions that will keep you on your toes, like the Carson City Ghost Walk! Boo!
A fun filled city with plenty of amazing things to do with kids. Let Carson City fill your day with kids fun!
There are so many fun things to do in Carson City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 40
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Carson City
- Waterparks in Carson City
- Zoos in Carson City
- Tours in Carson City
- Indoor Play in Carson City
- Museums in Carson City
- National Parks / Natural World in Carson City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Carson City
- Historical Attractions in Carson City
- Transport Attractions in Carson City
- RV/Campsite in Carson City
- Skiing in Carson City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Carson City
- Caves and Mines in Carson City
- Arts and Crafts in Carson City