Trains, planes and automobiles in The Lone Star State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Carrollton, Texas!
Carrollton has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Carrollton!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Carrollton with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 77
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Carrollton
- Waterparks in Carrollton
- Zoos in Carrollton
- Tours in Carrollton
- Indoor Play in Carrollton
- Museums in Carrollton
- National Parks / Natural World in Carrollton
- Things to do for Active Kids in Carrollton
- Historical Attractions in Carrollton
- Transport Attractions in Carrollton
- RV/Campsite in Carrollton
- Skiing in Carrollton
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Carrollton
- Caves and Mines in Carrollton
- Arts and Crafts in Carrollton