It’s animal time in Carrabelle, Florida and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Carrabelle because this The Sunshine State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Carrabelle with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 18
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Carrabelle
- Waterparks in Carrabelle
- Zoos in Carrabelle
- Tours in Carrabelle
- Indoor Play in Carrabelle
- Museums in Carrabelle
- National Parks / Natural World in Carrabelle
- Things to do for Active Kids in Carrabelle
- Historical Attractions in Carrabelle
- Transport Attractions in Carrabelle
- RV/Campsite in Carrabelle
- Skiing in Carrabelle
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Carrabelle
- Caves and Mines in Carrabelle
- Arts and Crafts in Carrabelle