Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Sunshine State…we certainly are! If you’re in Cape Coral and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Florida sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Cape Coral, Florida! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Cape Coral with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 55
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cape Coral
- Waterparks in Cape Coral
- Zoos in Cape Coral
- Tours in Cape Coral
- Indoor Play in Cape Coral
- Museums in Cape Coral
- National Parks / Natural World in Cape Coral
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cape Coral
- Historical Attractions in Cape Coral
- Transport Attractions in Cape Coral
- RV/Campsite in Cape Coral
- Skiing in Cape Coral
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cape Coral
- Caves and Mines in Cape Coral
- Arts and Crafts in Cape Coral