“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Cape Coral, Florida there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Sunshine State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Cape Coral, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Cape Coral!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Cape Coral with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 55
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cape Coral
- Waterparks in Cape Coral
- Zoos in Cape Coral
- Tours in Cape Coral
- Indoor Play in Cape Coral
- Museums in Cape Coral
- National Parks / Natural World in Cape Coral
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cape Coral
- Historical Attractions in Cape Coral
- Transport Attractions in Cape Coral
- RV/Campsite in Cape Coral
- Skiing in Cape Coral
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cape Coral
- Caves and Mines in Cape Coral
- Arts and Crafts in Cape Coral