The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Cape Coral has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Cape Coral, Florida offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Cape Coral itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Cape Coral with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 55
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cape Coral
- Waterparks in Cape Coral
- Zoos in Cape Coral
- Tours in Cape Coral
- Indoor Play in Cape Coral
- Museums in Cape Coral
- National Parks / Natural World in Cape Coral
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cape Coral
- Historical Attractions in Cape Coral
- Transport Attractions in Cape Coral
- RV/Campsite in Cape Coral
- Skiing in Cape Coral
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cape Coral
- Caves and Mines in Cape Coral
- Arts and Crafts in Cape Coral