You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Cape Coral, Florida!)
Cape Coral is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Sunshine State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Cape Coral’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Cape Coral when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Cape Coral with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 55
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cape Coral
- Waterparks in Cape Coral
- Zoos in Cape Coral
- Tours in Cape Coral
- Indoor Play in Cape Coral
- Museums in Cape Coral
- National Parks / Natural World in Cape Coral
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cape Coral
- Historical Attractions in Cape Coral
- Transport Attractions in Cape Coral
- RV/Campsite in Cape Coral
- Skiing in Cape Coral
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cape Coral
- Caves and Mines in Cape Coral
- Arts and Crafts in Cape Coral