Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Cape Coral, Florida, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Sunshine State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Cape Coral…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Cape Coral with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 55
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cape Coral
- Waterparks in Cape Coral
- Zoos in Cape Coral
- Tours in Cape Coral
- Indoor Play in Cape Coral
- Museums in Cape Coral
- National Parks / Natural World in Cape Coral
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cape Coral
- Historical Attractions in Cape Coral
- Transport Attractions in Cape Coral
- RV/Campsite in Cape Coral
- Skiing in Cape Coral
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cape Coral
- Caves and Mines in Cape Coral
- Arts and Crafts in Cape Coral