You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Camp Lejeune, North Carolina!)
Camp Lejeune is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Tar Heel State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Camp Lejeune’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Camp Lejeune when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Camp Lejeune with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 45
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Camp Lejeune
- Waterparks in Camp Lejeune
- Zoos in Camp Lejeune
- Tours in Camp Lejeune
- Indoor Play in Camp Lejeune
- Museums in Camp Lejeune
- National Parks / Natural World in Camp Lejeune
- Things to do for Active Kids in Camp Lejeune
- Historical Attractions in Camp Lejeune
- Transport Attractions in Camp Lejeune
- RV/Campsite in Camp Lejeune
- Skiing in Camp Lejeune
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Camp Lejeune
- Caves and Mines in Camp Lejeune
- Arts and Crafts in Camp Lejeune