“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in California there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see the The Golden State , but a great way for kids to LEARN about the area too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around California, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours…see another side of California!
May the tours be with you!
There are 464
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in California
- Waterparks in California
- Zoos in California
- Tours in California
- Indoor Play in California
- Museums in California
- National Parks / Natural World in California
- Things to do for Active Kids in California
- Historical Attractions in California
- Transport Attractions in California
- RV/Campsite in California
- Skiing in California
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in California
- Caves and Mines in California
- Arts and Crafts in California