Campings is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to The Golden State, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
California is a great place to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in California for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are 450
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in California
- Waterparks in California
- Zoos in California
- Tours in California
- Indoor Play in California
- Museums in California
- National Parks / Natural World in California
- Things to do for Active Kids in California
- Historical Attractions in California
- Transport Attractions in California
- RV/Campsite in California
- Skiing in California
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in California
- Caves and Mines in California
- Arts and Crafts in California