The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, The Golden State has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in California offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
The state of California itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are 450
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in California
- Waterparks in California
- Zoos in California
- Tours in California
- Indoor Play in California
- Museums in California
- National Parks / Natural World in California
- Things to do for Active Kids in California
- Historical Attractions in California
- Transport Attractions in California
- RV/Campsite in California
- Skiing in California
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in California
- Caves and Mines in California
- Arts and Crafts in California