Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in California there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Golden State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape…California is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let California inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are 464
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in California
- Waterparks in California
- Zoos in California
- Tours in California
- Indoor Play in California
- Museums in California
- National Parks / Natural World in California
- Things to do for Active Kids in California
- Historical Attractions in California
- Transport Attractions in California
- RV/Campsite in California
- Skiing in California
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in California
- Caves and Mines in California
- Arts and Crafts in California