It’s Indoor Play time in Burlington, Vermont!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this The Green Mountain State city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
Burlington is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in Burlington with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 94
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Burlington
- Waterparks in Burlington
- Zoos in Burlington
- Tours in Burlington
- Indoor Play in Burlington
- Museums in Burlington
- National Parks / Natural World in Burlington
- Things to do for Active Kids in Burlington
- Historical Attractions in Burlington
- Transport Attractions in Burlington
- RV/Campsite in Burlington
- Skiing in Burlington
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Burlington
- Caves and Mines in Burlington
- Arts and Crafts in Burlington