It’s animal time in Burlington, North Carolina and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Burlington because this The Tar Heel State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Burlington with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 93
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Burlington
- Waterparks in Burlington
- Zoos in Burlington
- Tours in Burlington
- Indoor Play in Burlington
- Museums in Burlington
- National Parks / Natural World in Burlington
- Things to do for Active Kids in Burlington
- Historical Attractions in Burlington
- Transport Attractions in Burlington
- RV/Campsite in Burlington
- Skiing in Burlington
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Burlington
- Caves and Mines in Burlington
- Arts and Crafts in Burlington