If someone asked you what you think of when it comes to fun family days out in California, what comes to mind? Los Angeles and enjoying the magic of Disneyland or testing your handprints on the Avenue Of The Stars?
While these are great iconic options that your kids will love - what if we told you there was seemingly endless natural beauty to enjoy, like in the stunning Redwood Regional Park, and adventure filled Eureka moment at Six Rivers National Forest?
What if we told you there were grand snow capped mountains ready to be played on - where you can ski your heart out at Mammoth Mountain or snowboard like a champ at Northstar California in Truckee?
What about a place like Bodie Ghost Town where you can surround you and your family in the rich history of the Gold Rush Days - days that changed the course of Californian, and American, history?
California is not all about movies and glamour. There are majestic mountains, exciting deserts, lush forests, and fascinating history…and it’s ready to be enjoyed and explored!
There are so many fun things to do in Buena Park with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 223
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Buena Park
- Waterparks in Buena Park
- Zoos in Buena Park
- Tours in Buena Park
- Indoor Play in Buena Park
- Museums in Buena Park
- National Parks / Natural World in Buena Park
- Things to do for Active Kids in Buena Park
- Historical Attractions in Buena Park
- Transport Attractions in Buena Park
- RV/Campsite in Buena Park
- Skiing in Buena Park
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Buena Park
- Caves and Mines in Buena Park
- Arts and Crafts in Buena Park