A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Brunswick, Georgia, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this The Peach State city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Brunswick…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in Brunswick with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 37
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Brunswick
- Waterparks in Brunswick
- Zoos in Brunswick
- Tours in Brunswick
- Indoor Play in Brunswick
- Museums in Brunswick
- National Parks / Natural World in Brunswick
- Things to do for Active Kids in Brunswick
- Historical Attractions in Brunswick
- Transport Attractions in Brunswick
- RV/Campsite in Brunswick
- Skiing in Brunswick
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Brunswick
- Caves and Mines in Brunswick
- Arts and Crafts in Brunswick