Utah is a natural playground! It’s a state where you can see the really cool results of what water, wind and time can do to a landscape!
It’s a state where kids will be exposed to some of the most breathtaking national parks in the country - from the unusual Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, the fun Arches National Park and Canyonlands.
Utah also has awesome dinosaur attractions! From the Dinosaur Discovery Site and Eccles Dinosaur Park, kids will be in awe of some pretty incredible fossils. Boredom will certainly be extinct…!
Attractions such as High County Rafting are just waiting to take the family out onto the water, and history is back to life with Wheeler Historic Farm, Benson Grist Mill and the Natural History Museum of Utah.
It’s also the greatest snow on earth! That’s right - from deserts to snow! Northern Utah is a snow lovers haven, with resorts galore, including Deer Valley Resort, Nordic Valley and Gorgoza Park which is great for lessons for kids!
Packed full of kids fun, Utah is a place where kids can create wonderful memories and enjoy new experiences. It’s a playful state, and an incredibly impressive one at that!
There are so many fun things to do in Brigham City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 79
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Brigham City
- Waterparks in Brigham City
- Zoos in Brigham City
- Tours in Brigham City
- Indoor Play in Brigham City
- Museums in Brigham City
- National Parks / Natural World in Brigham City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Brigham City
- Historical Attractions in Brigham City
- Transport Attractions in Brigham City
- RV/Campsite in Brigham City
- Skiing in Brigham City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Brigham City
- Caves and Mines in Brigham City
- Arts and Crafts in Brigham City