The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Bridgeport has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Bridgeport, West Virginia offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Bridgeport itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Bridgeport with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 63
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Bridgeport
- Waterparks in Bridgeport
- Zoos in Bridgeport
- Tours in Bridgeport
- Indoor Play in Bridgeport
- Museums in Bridgeport
- National Parks / Natural World in Bridgeport
- Things to do for Active Kids in Bridgeport
- Historical Attractions in Bridgeport
- Transport Attractions in Bridgeport
- RV/Campsite in Bridgeport
- Skiing in Bridgeport
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Bridgeport
- Caves and Mines in Bridgeport
- Arts and Crafts in Bridgeport