Trains, planes and automobiles in The Constitution State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Bridgeport, Connecticut!
Bridgeport has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Bridgeport!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Bridgeport with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 292
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Bridgeport
- Waterparks in Bridgeport
- Zoos in Bridgeport
- Tours in Bridgeport
- Indoor Play in Bridgeport
- Museums in Bridgeport
- National Parks / Natural World in Bridgeport
- Things to do for Active Kids in Bridgeport
- Historical Attractions in Bridgeport
- Transport Attractions in Bridgeport
- RV/Campsite in Bridgeport
- Skiing in Bridgeport
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Bridgeport
- Caves and Mines in Bridgeport
- Arts and Crafts in Bridgeport