Bridgeport is charmingly New England and yep…PLENTY of places to go with kids! Want to hear more? We thought so!
Bridgeport has come great museums, which are not only good for the rainy days, but great for kids to learn (and not realize!) The Bridgeport Discovery Museum is three fun floors of hands-on science exhibits where kids can touch, play, feel and experiment, and the National Helicopter Museum showcases and incredible history of…you guessed it…the helicopter!
Roar….we love a good zoo! Connecticuts’ Beardsley Zoo has over 300 American species and exhibits great for the entire family. Adventure Park at Discovery Museum is filled with super fun challenges including hiking trails and ropes courses - get those teamwork skills perfected!
And of course - it wouldn’t be a trip to Bridgeport without the sea! Seaside Park is just one example of a great place to enjoy picnic areas, shady trees and sports fields all with a great water view!
Oh we do like to be beside the seaside…!
There are so many fun things to do in Bridgeport with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 291
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Bridgeport
- Waterparks in Bridgeport
- Zoos in Bridgeport
- Tours in Bridgeport
- Indoor Play in Bridgeport
- Museums in Bridgeport
- National Parks / Natural World in Bridgeport
- Things to do for Active Kids in Bridgeport
- Historical Attractions in Bridgeport
- Transport Attractions in Bridgeport
- RV/Campsite in Bridgeport
- Skiing in Bridgeport
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Bridgeport
- Caves and Mines in Bridgeport
- Arts and Crafts in Bridgeport