You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Bowling Green, Kentucky!)
Bowling Green is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Bluegrass State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Bowling Green’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Bowling Green when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Bowling Green with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 53
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Bowling Green
- Waterparks in Bowling Green
- Zoos in Bowling Green
- Tours in Bowling Green
- Indoor Play in Bowling Green
- Museums in Bowling Green
- National Parks / Natural World in Bowling Green
- Things to do for Active Kids in Bowling Green
- Historical Attractions in Bowling Green
- Transport Attractions in Bowling Green
- RV/Campsite in Bowling Green
- Skiing in Bowling Green
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Bowling Green
- Caves and Mines in Bowling Green
- Arts and Crafts in Bowling Green