Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Bowling Green, Kentucky, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Bluegrass State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Bowling Green…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Bowling Green with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 52
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Bowling Green
- Waterparks in Bowling Green
- Zoos in Bowling Green
- Tours in Bowling Green
- Indoor Play in Bowling Green
- Museums in Bowling Green
- National Parks / Natural World in Bowling Green
- Things to do for Active Kids in Bowling Green
- Historical Attractions in Bowling Green
- Transport Attractions in Bowling Green
- RV/Campsite in Bowling Green
- Skiing in Bowling Green
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Bowling Green
- Caves and Mines in Bowling Green
- Arts and Crafts in Bowling Green