Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Bowling Green, Kentucky there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Bluegrass State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Bowling Green is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Bowling Green inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Bowling Green with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 53
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Bowling Green
- Waterparks in Bowling Green
- Zoos in Bowling Green
- Tours in Bowling Green
- Indoor Play in Bowling Green
- Museums in Bowling Green
- National Parks / Natural World in Bowling Green
- Things to do for Active Kids in Bowling Green
- Historical Attractions in Bowling Green
- Transport Attractions in Bowling Green
- RV/Campsite in Bowling Green
- Skiing in Bowling Green
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Bowling Green
- Caves and Mines in Bowling Green
- Arts and Crafts in Bowling Green