It’s animal time in Boulder City, Nevada and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Boulder City because this The Silver State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Boulder City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 84
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Boulder City
- Waterparks in Boulder City
- Zoos in Boulder City
- Tours in Boulder City
- Indoor Play in Boulder City
- Museums in Boulder City
- National Parks / Natural World in Boulder City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Boulder City
- Historical Attractions in Boulder City
- Transport Attractions in Boulder City
- RV/Campsite in Boulder City
- Skiing in Boulder City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Boulder City
- Caves and Mines in Boulder City
- Arts and Crafts in Boulder City