Trains, planes and automobiles in The Silver State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Boulder City, Nevada!
Boulder City has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Boulder City!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Boulder City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 86
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Boulder City
- Waterparks in Boulder City
- Zoos in Boulder City
- Tours in Boulder City
- Indoor Play in Boulder City
- Museums in Boulder City
- National Parks / Natural World in Boulder City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Boulder City
- Historical Attractions in Boulder City
- Transport Attractions in Boulder City
- RV/Campsite in Boulder City
- Skiing in Boulder City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Boulder City
- Caves and Mines in Boulder City
- Arts and Crafts in Boulder City