“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Boulder City, Nevada there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Silver State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Boulder City, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Boulder City!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Boulder City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 86
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Boulder City
- Waterparks in Boulder City
- Zoos in Boulder City
- Tours in Boulder City
- Indoor Play in Boulder City
- Museums in Boulder City
- National Parks / Natural World in Boulder City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Boulder City
- Historical Attractions in Boulder City
- Transport Attractions in Boulder City
- RV/Campsite in Boulder City
- Skiing in Boulder City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Boulder City
- Caves and Mines in Boulder City
- Arts and Crafts in Boulder City