In Nevada, you can hit the jackpot without even stepping foot in a casino…of course, we mean the family FUN jackpot!
Get out into the stunning natural wonders with tours such as Pink Jeep Tours which take you through magical places like Sedona and Death Valley. State Parks such as Lake Tahoe and Washoe Lake offer incredible beaches, hiking trails, horseback riding and even water skiing!
Dem be a Gold Rush in these parts! Nevada of course was a key player in the Gold Rush, and kids will love stepping back in time with places like Bonnie Springs Ranch Old Town! Watch out for those gun fights!
Water parks a-plenty with thrills like Cowabunga Bay Water Park, animals abound with attractions like Roos N More Zoo, and active kids get ready with excitement like Vegas’ own Slotzilla Zip Line! Good luck with that one!
Nevada is so much more than just bright lights and casinos. There is an entire state filled with incredible scenery and fascinating attractions to explore - AND it’s a great place to visit with kids! Win that jackpot!
There are so many fun things to do in Boulder City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 88
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Boulder City
- Waterparks in Boulder City
- Zoos in Boulder City
- Tours in Boulder City
- Indoor Play in Boulder City
- Museums in Boulder City
- National Parks / Natural World in Boulder City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Boulder City
- Historical Attractions in Boulder City
- Transport Attractions in Boulder City
- RV/Campsite in Boulder City
- Skiing in Boulder City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Boulder City
- Caves and Mines in Boulder City
- Arts and Crafts in Boulder City