The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Boulder City has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Boulder City, Nevada offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Boulder City itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Boulder City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 84
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Boulder City
- Waterparks in Boulder City
- Zoos in Boulder City
- Tours in Boulder City
- Indoor Play in Boulder City
- Museums in Boulder City
- National Parks / Natural World in Boulder City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Boulder City
- Historical Attractions in Boulder City
- Transport Attractions in Boulder City
- RV/Campsite in Boulder City
- Skiing in Boulder City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Boulder City
- Caves and Mines in Boulder City
- Arts and Crafts in Boulder City