Do your kids love excitement, sun, adventure, indoor play, museums, and creativity? Then keep reading, because we’re about to tell you all about Boca Raton! This sunny Florida city has so many exciting places to go with kids!
Looking for some outdoor fun? Then let’s go! Sugar Sand Park is 132 acres of amazing green play space, and Daggerwing Nature Center is filled with amazing wildlife! They can even explore Gumbo Limbo Nature Center for the day. Amazing fun!
If it’s culture that they’re looking for, then just check out some of the amazing attractions like the Boca Raton Museum of Art, or Sol’s Children Theatre. They’re never too young to experience the arts!
Learning through fun? Yes please! What about the Boca Raton Children’s Museum, or the Children’s Science Explorium? Get those hands busy and create!
From water parks like Coconut Cove, to karting adventures at Boomers, Boca Raton is a great place to take the kids AND the family - what an amazing day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Boca Raton with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 91
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Boca Raton
- Waterparks in Boca Raton
- Zoos in Boca Raton
- Tours in Boca Raton
- Indoor Play in Boca Raton
- Museums in Boca Raton
- National Parks / Natural World in Boca Raton
- Things to do for Active Kids in Boca Raton
- Historical Attractions in Boca Raton
- Transport Attractions in Boca Raton
- RV/Campsite in Boca Raton
- Skiing in Boca Raton
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Boca Raton
- Caves and Mines in Boca Raton
- Arts and Crafts in Boca Raton