Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Hoosier State…we certainly are! If you’re in Bloomington and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Indiana sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Bloomington, Indiana! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Bloomington with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 70
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Bloomington
- Waterparks in Bloomington
- Zoos in Bloomington
- Tours in Bloomington
- Indoor Play in Bloomington
- Museums in Bloomington
- National Parks / Natural World in Bloomington
- Things to do for Active Kids in Bloomington
- Historical Attractions in Bloomington
- Transport Attractions in Bloomington
- RV/Campsite in Bloomington
- Skiing in Bloomington
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Bloomington
- Caves and Mines in Bloomington
- Arts and Crafts in Bloomington