Trains, planes and automobiles in The Heart of Dixie for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Birmingham, Alabama!
Birmingham has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Birmingham!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Birmingham with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 65
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Birmingham
- Waterparks in Birmingham
- Zoos in Birmingham
- Tours in Birmingham
- Indoor Play in Birmingham
- Museums in Birmingham
- National Parks / Natural World in Birmingham
- Things to do for Active Kids in Birmingham
- Historical Attractions in Birmingham
- Transport Attractions in Birmingham
- RV/Campsite in Birmingham
- Skiing in Birmingham
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Birmingham
- Caves and Mines in Birmingham
- Arts and Crafts in Birmingham