“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Birmingham, Alabama there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Heart of Dixie city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Birmingham, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Birmingham!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Birmingham with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 65
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Birmingham
- Waterparks in Birmingham
- Zoos in Birmingham
- Tours in Birmingham
- Indoor Play in Birmingham
- Museums in Birmingham
- National Parks / Natural World in Birmingham
- Things to do for Active Kids in Birmingham
- Historical Attractions in Birmingham
- Transport Attractions in Birmingham
- RV/Campsite in Birmingham
- Skiing in Birmingham
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Birmingham
- Caves and Mines in Birmingham
- Arts and Crafts in Birmingham