Children have a lot of energy….that’s what we LOVE about them…so it’s natural to look for things to do with active kids who just want to get active.
Look no further than Birmingham, Alabama! Active kids in this The Heart of Dixie city have SO many choices…they won’t know where to start!
This wonderful city not only has places for kids to use up that energy, but the whole family. Activities such as indoor climbing are the perfect way to spend time together as a family. Why not try and get that hole in one with Mini Golf? STRIKE….you must have found the ten pin bowling!
Finding great places to visit with children can be hard, but not in Birmingham - and not with Family Days Out!
Get ready to return home exhausted, because there is kids fun around every corner….and you will be part of it.
There are so many fun things to do in Birmingham with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 65
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Birmingham
- Waterparks in Birmingham
- Zoos in Birmingham
- Tours in Birmingham
- Indoor Play in Birmingham
- Museums in Birmingham
- National Parks / Natural World in Birmingham
- Things to do for Active Kids in Birmingham
- Historical Attractions in Birmingham
- Transport Attractions in Birmingham
- RV/Campsite in Birmingham
- Skiing in Birmingham
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Birmingham
- Caves and Mines in Birmingham
- Arts and Crafts in Birmingham