Welcome to the largest city in Alabama! Yep – we’re talking about Birmingham! Whether you love the arts, history, nature, animals, or adventure, you will be sure to find something for the whole family in this amazing city.
History in Birmingham is rich, and prevalent. There are some eye opening museums including the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute, and then there are insights into the historic culture of the city – like with the Alabama Jazz Hall of Fame! Both amazing experiences for kids.
ROAR! The lions are waiting at Birmingham Zoo, one of the city’s most popular attractions with the weird and wonderful animals, and nature is waiting (over 1100 acres of it!) with the Ruffner Mountain Nature Center. Hiking, birdwatching, and plenty of room to run and play!
Feeling creative? Take a trip to the Birmingham Children’s Theater for some very fun performances, or kids can be inspired by the Birmingham Museum of Art. Amazing!
Are you ready to take on this INCREDIBLY kids fun city!? We are!
There are so many fun things to do in Birmingham with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 67
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Birmingham
- Waterparks in Birmingham
- Zoos in Birmingham
- Tours in Birmingham
- Indoor Play in Birmingham
- Museums in Birmingham
- National Parks / Natural World in Birmingham
- Things to do for Active Kids in Birmingham
- Historical Attractions in Birmingham
- Transport Attractions in Birmingham
- RV/Campsite in Birmingham
- Skiing in Birmingham
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Birmingham
- Caves and Mines in Birmingham
- Arts and Crafts in Birmingham