Iowa is a very rural state, but one that should never be overlooked. It is charming, quaint, beautiful, and jam packed with places to go with kids!
There is a plethora of places to enjoy the great outdoors, such as the very cool Spook Cave, the historic Neal Smith National Wildlife Refuge and the secluded Wilson Island State Park.
The beautiful and the quirky will always be just around the corner, with the National Farm Toy Museum and Fort Custer Maze, and the whole family will love the rural farm fun with Center Grove Orchard and Bloomsbury Farm - a real taste of the Iowa hospitality and charm!
Don’t think for a second that Iowa can’t be thrilling - just head to Adventureland Park or the classic Arnolds Park - one of the oldest amusement parks in the WORLD!
And don’t forget to get those baseball fans down to the Field Of Dreams Movie Site!
Is this Heaven? No, it’s Iowa…
There are so many fun things to do in Bettendorf with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 45
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Bettendorf
- Waterparks in Bettendorf
- Zoos in Bettendorf
- Tours in Bettendorf
- Indoor Play in Bettendorf
- Museums in Bettendorf
- National Parks / Natural World in Bettendorf
- Things to do for Active Kids in Bettendorf
- Historical Attractions in Bettendorf
- Transport Attractions in Bettendorf
- RV/Campsite in Bettendorf
- Skiing in Bettendorf
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Bettendorf
- Caves and Mines in Bettendorf
- Arts and Crafts in Bettendorf